Michael Gillespie’s new venture as a solo artist was just coming into full swing when the coronavirus pandemic hit the world. But a year on, this month, since the release of his self-produced debut album, All versions of the Truth, the Donegal Town man hasn’t let this hold him back…...
- RESONATE: Patrick Stefan Groenland & Navá selected for RCC Residency
- Music Network announces an open call for RESONATE, six new artist residencies in venues around Ireland
- PREMIERE: Donegal & Colmcille-inspired Ryan Vail Commission
- Rachel Botha is inaugural Early-Career Curator-in-Residence
- Trad Week in Letterkenny set for June