A NEW three-year strategy to build a strong creative and digital economy in Donegal was officially launched in the Regional Cultural Centre last week. The vision of the Strategic Action Plan for Creative Entrepreneurship 2019-2022 by Creative Coast Donegal is to build robust, confident, financially viable and collaboration-friendly businesses. Michael…...
- RESONATE: Patrick Stefan Groenland & Navá selected for RCC Residency
- Music Network announces an open call for RESONATE, six new artist residencies in venues around Ireland
- PREMIERE: Donegal & Colmcille-inspired Ryan Vail Commission
- Rachel Botha is inaugural Early-Career Curator-in-Residence
- Trad Week in Letterkenny set for June