Finbarr Doherty has said ‘goodbye’ to 21 songs. Inishowen singer/songwriter Finbarr Doherty has just released his third album featuring 21 songs written over a span of 25 years. The album’s title, Chapel Street to Somerville, is a reflection of that time, marking the Carndonagh street Finbarr lived on when he…...
- Music Network announces an open call for RESONATE, six new artist residencies in venues around Ireland
- PREMIERE: Donegal & Colmcille-inspired Ryan Vail Commission
- Rachel Botha is inaugural Early-Career Curator-in-Residence
- Trad Week in Letterkenny set for June
- Donegal Culture & Creativity Grants Scheme 2022