Regional Cultural Centre Letterkenny is delighted to present two free family performances of ‘Tullyglen’ by Letterkenny Legend Little John Nee and the Caledonia Highly Strung Orchestra as part of Wainfest this Saturday October 14th at 11am and 3pm. ‘Tullyglen’ is a very funny and highly entertaining musical performance for children and families specially developed for Wainfest that is suitable for all ages. It will combine theatre and music and feature short dramatised stories performed by Little John intercut with a selection of songs performed with the outrageously talented Highly Strung Orchestra. It will include some songs from the brilliant ‘Songs from the Lough Swilly Delta’ and some new brand new songs. Little John Nee is one of Irelands most innovative and prolific creators of work for theatre and has a brilliant rapport with children and families. ‘Tullyglen’ is a magical show full of warm humour, brilliant theatricality and exquisite music and is suitable for all ages. “Little John Nee does for the craggy rocks of the north-west what Dylan Thomas did for the lush valleys of Wales” The Irish Times. You can book your free seats by calling the Regional Cultural Centre on 0749129186.
- Music Network announces an open call for RESONATE, six new artist residencies in venues around Ireland
- PREMIERE: Donegal & Colmcille-inspired Ryan Vail Commission
- Rachel Botha is inaugural Early-Career Curator-in-Residence
- Trad Week in Letterkenny set for June
- Donegal Culture & Creativity Grants Scheme 2022